Faytown 2026 / are we past our use by date?
Jady requested this photo. The guy from the Daisy Museum that I met in Colorado, August 2021. Someday I'll tell you the story.....
THE TRIP of 2026
3 Harley Missionaries I met along the way.
Don't Drink and Drive!
Jady and John
Stanley Steamer
note: it seemed Stan HAD to keep his pants unzipped until his shirt was ready to tuck in.
The Hawk. What everybody calls me on the golf course because I 'get the birdies.'
The John Reese - the guy who buys Non Alcohol beer and then doesn't drink it!
Buddy
THIS is my idea of HELL. To be stuck behind Wallace in Walmart at the self checkout. Please just shoot me!
Cam sleeping during the Arkansas game.
Jady on grill duty
Gary cuts his own hair? BUT cant 'see' his face!
Brianna Cheyenne the waitress
A Reese family discussion.
THE END
Postscript: I'm still in Searcy today. Ellis and Lori arrive back tonight about bedtime from Destin where they went for a week. I'm packed and ready to start my drive back. (got a truck to unload!) Just a heads up that I have a 2 bedroom Condo at Clearwater Beach if you get a wild hair to visit sometime. The invite is officially extended. It's considered the best beach in Florida by the people who know about that shit... Here are some views I took, take and see daily.










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home